Sisterhood is the women’s ministry of New Life Ministries. The Sisterhood ministry is an opportunity to touch the lives of women by the power of Jesus Christ through outreach, Ministry Groups, and discipleship. Through this exciting ministry, Christian women are touching the lives of others in their families, homes, communities, workplaces, and the world in varied and creative ways. The goal of New Life Sisterhood Ministry is to reach beyond personal interests and comfort zones to embrace women of all ages, races, professions, and social standings. The New Life Sisterhood Ministry endeavors to create an environment for women to mentor women—a place where women can find comfort and unity in the presence of other sisters and women of God. Through this dynamic ministry, women will learn to apply biblical knowledge to daily lifestyles and experience God’s love in a very real, life-changing way.
New Life Women’s Ministry – To mentor and teach ladies to become women of virtue (Titus 2:3-5, Proverbs 31:3).
New Life Women’s Ministry Vision Statement – Seek Him Continually~Serve Him Faithfully~Share Him boldly
A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love on another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one for another. ~John 13:34-35
“Women Reaching Women”Our purpose is to bring women of all ages together for fellowship and growth and to reach out to our friends and family with the message of God’s love as demonstrated through Jesus’ life, death and resurrection.
The Objectives of the New Life Sisterhood Ministry are to:
- To Reach women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
- To Disciple women to follow Christ’s example and live overcoming lives.
- To Build wholeness and balance, both spiritually and mentally, through consistent prayer and study of God’s Word.
- To Provide an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts, abilities, and lasting relationships.
- To Train women to find their places of ministry and effectively touch their world for Christ.